Babies grow into toddlers pretty quickly and their needs change even quicker.
I’ve been planning the redesign of my daughter Sophia’s nursery into a toddler bedroom and I thought I’d share some of my ideas with you.
The redesign will take Sophia’s room from frufru girly pink to modern big girl bedroom.
Inspiration Board details:
1. Paint: Coconut Cream 3004-2C from Valspar.
* The actual color looks completely different than this screen image. It’s muted and relaxing.
2. Bedding: Brooke Quilted Bedding from Pottery Barn.
3. Ceiling lamp: BÖJA Pendant lamp from Ikea.
4. Chalkboard decals: Chalkboard Mini from Layla Grace.
5. Shelves: Expedit Shelving Unit from Ikea.
*I’m going to turn it on it’s side and add some legs.
6. Coat rack: Clothes Tree from Giggle.
7. Rocking horse: Tori Rocking Horse from Giggle.
8. Bed: Classic Toddler Bed by Oeuf.
9. Dresser: Malm 6-drawer dresser from Ikea.
10. Chalkboard elephant wall decal: Chalkboard Baby Elephant from Layla Grace.