Chalkboard as decor is a trend that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. And the truth is, I can’t get enough of it! If you’re not a chalkboard fan, you will be after you check out these inspired decor ideas.
1. Art Wall. Let your little one’s imagination soar with a chalkboard wall. Some chalkboard paint and hanging caddies are all you need to create a drawing area that will provide your artist-in-training endless hours of fun. Source: Felt So Cute
2. Chalkboard Dresser. It’s easy to stay organized when you know where everything goes. With a chalkboard dresser, you can label your drawers and have all of your tot’s items handy. I think this idea would be ideal on any type of storage system – like bookshelves and storage bins. Source: Apartment Therapy
3. Chalkboard Headboard. I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard for a guest room or child’s room. It’s perfect for leaving inspirational messages for your guests or tots. Source: The Inglenook Decor
4. Chalkboard Table Top. A chalkboard-top table for a play room or nursery provides your kiddos with an activity table they can actually draw on. It could also work as an awesome, and kid-friendly, coffee table. Source: DIY Ideas
5. Chalkboard Labels. These babies allow you to label almost everything in your kids’ rooms – like jars, plastic bins, and toy boxes. And it’s easy to change the labels when needed. Just wipe! Source: Bradens Grace