Mediterranean-Inspired Girl’s Room {Designer Spotlight}

Pin It

This beautiful Mediterranean-inspired girl’s room by Lotus Blue Design {via little.lovely} caught my eye last month. What a beautiful space!

The furniture and paint color are muted but the fabric choices were bold and are what MAKE this room. A perfect example of how any room can look fabulous by simply coordinating the right bright textiles.

So tell me, what’s your favorite aspect of this room?

Has it inspired you?

Don’t be shy! Leave a comment =)

____________________________

Too busy to visit every day? Sign up for daily emails delivered right to your inbox or subscribe to our feed! You can also become a fan on Facebook or Tweet with us on Twitter for all the latest updates.

Like this article? Share it!
Pin It
About Nicole @ Chic & Cheap Nursery

Nicole is the founder/editor of ChicCheapNursery.com and mom of a 4-year old princess. She has a B.A. in Architecture and a passion for design—nursery design to be precise!

Comments

1. the chair is AWESOME. Love it.

2. Bri Moysa says:

So cute…also reminds one to put colors together that you wouldn’t expect. Blue and hot pink…yum!

3. Courtney says:

Adorable! Where can I find the personalized ABC wall art?

4. I love everything about this room!!!

5. Allison says:

Love this room! Does anyone know where the curtains can be purchased?

6. I could die happy in this room! Love the colors! The best part is it will defintely grow with the little girl.

7. Oh wow, these colors are just so warm and lovely. How fun. I can’t wait to have another baby so I can decorate all over again. So much fun!

8. Love the room! I was looking for a bed just like the one in this amazing room for my baby’s boy nursery. Can you please let me know where it can be purchased? Thank you very much I really appreciate an answer!!

9. I love how they incoroporated so many different patterns yet it flows so nicely. The pillows are my favorite part.

10. I *want* that bathroom! Overall I love the pink + blue combo. It manages to be both relaxing and fun at the same time.

11. Love the colors in this room! Amazing job =)

12. Do you know what color the paint is? I NEED this for my girls’ bathroom!

13. My favorite thing is DEFINITELY that hot pink Madeline Weinrib pillow. OMG, I want to cry it’s so pretty. Love the color scheme in here.

14. I absolutely love the side table! Where could I find something like that?

15. Loving the color combination, the window treatments, the paint color, and the elephant print is adorable!

16. Ok, I die over those roman shades. What a great print for a little girl!

17. this room is such an inspiration. now I will definitely paint my daughters’ nursery lavender. any idea where the rug is from?

18. Kristen says:

Where can I get that dragonfly pillow? Love this room!!

19. Frankie says:

Painting An octagon storage side table ( currently an ugly green) and a mirror from my gma that I didn’t know what to do with, this pink. Perfect for Nina’s room’s color scheme AND can use leftover paint from our bathroom Reno. Essentially NO money spent!!!

20. Love so much about this room – so many different aspects and it just works all together! Especially love the Barbar print over the bed. Where did you find that? Would love to find something similar. So sweet and just a great addition to the room. Thank you!

21. Do you know where that shower curtain came from? I love it!

22. Jennifer Hsu says:

I love your blog, and I LOVE this post! What an inspiring room for a little girl. Do you by any chance know where I can locate the elephant art? I really really like it.
    Thanks!

23. Andrea Hudson says:

Anyone know where I could purchase crib bedding in this color scheme? LOVE this room and would really like to recreate for my babies nursery

24. Love this room! I am using this is an inspiration for my daughters nursery. Do you know what pink paint color they used for the table and mirror?

25. I am interested in finding out where the pillows are from and the rug? Also, the fabric of the curtains. Love this room!

26. Any idea where the mirror above the dresser came from?

27. elizabeth says:

Want to know where the pillows from, especially the big, tall one in back – love the pattern!

28. elizabeth says:

And curtains… who is it? Brand name want to know ?

29. Love it all! I need that shower curtain. Where did you find that?

30. love this! for my daughter i would stick to the color scheme and the concept but i’d have the Mediterranean patters switched with something nautical (Whales, sale boats, etc etc etc) Because my daughter LOVES the beach….and the colors i love….i would definitely keep the furniture and definitely the chair!!!

31. Sooo cute – these are just my colors, and personally, I think you can never go wrong with them. Well, unless you are a man, ha ha! That being said, I’d totally move into this room or just into the bathroom. Finding all those different fabrics and details must have taken a lot of work.

32. Hi- Beautifull room!! What is the color on the walls please? :)

33. Jessica says:

Where is the chair from

34. Juliette Bustamante says:

Love the color on the walls. What is the name of it and brand? Gorgeous design, nothing I don’t love in this room. Great job!

35. Hi! I love this room! I would like to make curtains like this that swoop down in the middle for my playroom. Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial? What is this style of curtain called?

Trackbacks

1. […] chiccheapnursery.com via Rachel on […]

2. […] a girl or a boy. I already had one green nursery, so I went with blue walls after seeing these two pictures on Pinterest of blue and bright pink nurseries that I loved for a girl. The hardest decision was […]