Kiddie birthday parties are a great source of inspiration when it comes to nursery design. But how do you translate a party theme to decor? That’s the question that our lovely reader Sarah Q. had for me.
Sarah writes “I love those ‘Little Man’ mustache parties (also known as barbershop-themed parties) that are all over Pinterest—but how would I translate that into a nursery theme? No idea where to start really…. Help!”
Not to worry, Sarah. Help is here!
Using a combination of red, white and aqua (the traditional color palette for a barbershop-themed party), I put together a nursery design board that can be a jumping-off point for Sarah or any other mama-to-be looking to create a bright and cheerful space for her little man.
1. I Want to Grow a Mustache – Block Print - 8×10 ($20)
2. Large Tissue Paper Pom Poms ($4.50 each)
3. Multicolor Mustache Vinyl Decals ($35)
4. Caravan Crib ($695)
5. Mister Cloud Pillow w/ Mustache ($18)
6. Personalized Mustache Name Print – 11×17 ($20)
7. POÄNG Chair – Birch Frame, Red ($70)