Mother’s Day is right around the corner—nine days from now to be exact! And you only have until May 7th to place an online order that will be delivered on time for the special day. I’ve put together this gift guide because I secretly suspect my husband still hasn’t decided what to get me—and I’m happy to steer him and any other clueless daddy’s out there in the right direction!
1. petiteBox Subscription: petiteBox is an exciting, new high-end mom and baby e-commerce subscription service. Every month, petiteBox delivers a mix of 4-7 exciting products packed in a beautiful box for expecting and new moms to test at home. You can subscribe for 3 months ($70), 6 months ($130), or on a monthly basis ($25/monthly).
2. Rockabye Baby Music Collection: This company has transformed timeless rock classics into beautiful instrumental lullabies for baby—that mama will love too! Their collection includes lullaby renditions of artists like Coldplay, The Beatles, Pearl Jam and Dave Mathews Band. Rockabye Baby is offering a Mother’s Day Box Set ($60) that includes 4 albums and a digital download package. You can also purchase individual Rockabye Baby CDs on Amazon.com.
3. 3-in-1 Camera Lens Kit (Fish Eye Lens, Wide Angle + Micro Lens): Turn your phone into the ultimate camera for snapping beautiful pictures on the go with this camera lens kit. Each lens is attached to your phone (or iPad!) with a magnetic ring, so you can easily swamp them as you need them. Available on Amazon.com for $23.
4. The Everyday Maternity Dress from Isabella Oliver: Simple, stylish and relaxed, this maternity dress is a must-have piece for everyday style. Designed in signature Isabella Oliver jersey, it has a scoop neckline and gentle pleat detailing for a flattering silhouette. The chic simplicity of this style makes it extra versatile, just accessorize up or down. Available at Isabella Oliver for $125.
6. TOMS Shoes: For mamas who are always on the go! TOMS shoes are a great present for Mother’s Day. Not only are their shoes super comfy and stylish but for every pair sold, TOMS gives a pair of shoes to a child in need. I’m loving their new shoe design for Mother’s Day ($54). Available at TOMS.
7. Kindle E-reader with built-in WiFi: Reading has never been easier! You can’t go wrong this Mother’s Day if you opt to give the mama in your life the world’s bestselling e-reader. She’ll be able to instantly download any book she wants and start reading it almost instantly. Starting at $79 on Amazon.com.
8. Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2 with Built-In Keyboard and Stand: For the techy mom! Help mama turn her iPad into a laptop with this awesome keyboard case from Logitech. Available on Amazon.com for $68.
9. CMI Love Scarf: Here’s another gift that gives back! In support of the Child Mind Institute’s Speak Up for Kids campaign, Magaschoni created this beautiful green knitted cashmere scarf ($50), the color of Children’s Mental Health. 40% of the retail sales price will benefit the Child Mind Institute. Available at Magaschoni.
Affiliate links are included in this post.