Earlier today we showcased a twin boy nursery, with a bit of a safari theme, featuring a few splurge items. And because I just can’t help myself — and I know how much you all love a bargain! — I put together a nursery design board to give you some ideas on how to get the look for less.
I included some items from the original room design, like the pouf and bookcase, because I felt that they really were quality finds. I opted for an espresso crib vs the two-tone crib to save $100 — and saved big, while still adding custom art into the design, with some personalized prints from Etsy.
1. Madison 4-Shelf Bookrack ($130) from Pottery Barn Kids
2. Ceiling Light with Off White Shade ($100) from Lamps Plus
3. Custom Baby Print – Safari Animals ($30 each) from Etsy shop Leo Little Lion
4. SANDBY Loveseat ($280) from IKEA
5. Rainbow Rag Rug – 4×6 ($70) from Urban Outfitters
6. Smile Throw Pillow ($25) from Etsy shop Honey Pie Design
7. Knitted Pouf ($90) from CB2
8. Baby Mod Crib ($200) from Walmart
Don’t be shy! Tell me what you think of this nursery design board in the comments.