I love it when bloggers get crafty and share their craft secrets with us!
How did she do it?
– Paint (for canvas background and silhouette)
1. Paint your canvases with the paint color of your choice. Let dry.
3. Paint your silhouette in the color of your choice and let dry.
4. Glue your silhouette on to the canvas.
5. Spray your work with protective glaze.
AND YOU ARE DONE!
* I’ve provided links to Amazon.com for these products because if you’re anything like me, sometimes it’s just easier to buy stuff online then to make time to actually go to the store and pick these items up yourself. You can find all of these items at your local crafts store.